Da Brim Cycling Helmet Visor
The Rezzo helmet visor offers the ability to adapt to your unique needs. A two-piece system allows you to change the position of the bill to your preferred angle for different riding conditions and sun angles. Angle the bill down when the sun is low on the horizon or for recumbent riding, change position mid-day, and remove at night! Interchangeable bills with fun patterns allow you to express your mood or coordinate your style. Improve your riding comfort with our Rezzo helmet visor system!
Our Classic helmet visor is designed for maximal UPF50+ sun protection coverage. The largest of our bicycle helmet visor models, the Cycling Classic provides broad 360° sun protection. Use our helmet visor with virtually any bicycle helmet to increase your enjoyment of a ride in the cool comfort of shade.
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Adjustable front visor angle to see forward while in a head down riding position
- Front strap keeps brim from flopping forward and impairing vision
- Rear brim height adjustment for use with backpacks and mirrors
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- Engineered to withstand the wind forces imposed by outdoor activities. Comfortable in combined wind speeds of up to 25 mph (sum of your speed and wind from all directions.) Note: This model is not designed for high speed downhill descents or performance cycling.
Our Sporty Cycling helmet visor is a smaller version of our Cycling Classic and offers improved performance for faster riders and good 360° UPF50+ sun protection. Use our helmet visor with virtually any bicycle helmet to increase your enjoyment of a ride in the cool comfort of shade.
* For recumbent riders, use a front stabilizer.